Add your own AdMob Banner to your App
By WebIntoApp.com on the 25/10/2020 | Related to Dedicated Apps |
The Google AdMob is a mobile advertising platform that you can use to generate revenue from your app. With the App Maker of the WebIntoApp you can easily add your own banner to your App and make money from it
Just add your Ad App-ID and the Ad Unit-ID to the 'Add AdMob banner' in the Extra Feature of the App Maker, our system will generate your App with the banner of the AdMob.
Currently the banner will be displayed at the bottom of your App.
This feature is available for Dedicated Apps and supported by the Android App and the iOS App either.
Here are the stages to add the AdMob banner to your Android App:
- Login to your AdMob account.
- Create a new Android App.
- Select the Banner AD-Unit option.
- Get your App-ID and the Unit-ID details.
- Add those details to the App Maker under the 'Add AdMob Banner' feature in the Extra Features stage.
- That’s it! From now on a banner of the AdMob will be displayed in the bottom of your App.
In order to add the AdMob banner to your iOS app, you should do the same stages of adding the AdMob banner to the Android App as described before, with these changes:
- In stage 2 create an iOS app.
- You will see your Android and iOS apps in the Apps of the AdMob left menu.
- Upload your AdMob details to the iOS App (Source Code) feature of the App Maker.
That's it :)
From now on your AdMob banner will be displayed at the bottom of your Android and iOS App.
If you just want to test the look and the behavior of your App with the a test AdMob banner, you can use these values:
For AndroidApp-ID: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544~3347511713
For iOSApp-ID: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544~1458002511